3. PE games and challenges - W/C 19th May 2020
Welcome to another week of fun activities to keep us fit and healthy.
This week the excitement continues with:
- The Warm Up!
- The Game With No Name! (Can you think of a name for this game?)
- The Quick Feet Challenge
This weeks games have been selected to encourage others in your family to play along with you, it's a great way of adding a little bit of healthy competition in to our PE. I played with Casey and Ellie at home, we had lots of fun playing The Game With No Name and Battleships! Of Course, all 3 of this weeks games can also be played by yourself, as you work against the clock to beat your best scores. I particularly enjoyed Game 3 - The Quick Feet Challenge as it was the first time I had included football in to our weekly games, I've missed football!
You can be creative when setting up the games:
- Can you think of different equipment you can use to set the games up?
- Can you think of ways to make the games easier/harder?
- Can you set up a mini competition for everyone in the house to take part in?
Remember to let me know if you beat my scores and keep trying to improve on your personal bests.
Myself and your class teachers would love to see you in action, so don't forget to send a photo or video of yourself taking part, that would be amazing! You can do this via the class email that has been set up, the same way you do with all of your other fantastic home learning.
Have fun with this weeks warm up and games.
PE warm up
PE game 1
PE game 2
PE game 3