Our vision statement is important to us. It was formulated through discussion with children, staff, parents and governors and underpins our values.
Welbourne is a primary school that promotes family values and encourages involvement with all the community. We foster independence and a love of learning. We want our children to feel safe and valued and we want to prepare each child, academically and socially, for a lifetime of learning. We provide a caring and stimulating environment, within which happy children can grow in confidence and self-discipline.
To encourage a love of learning we will:
- Ensure our children have a fun, creative and exciting curriculum whilst encompassing cross curricular links
- Ensure our children have opportunities for real life experiences and hands on practical activities
- Ensure the school has a range of new technologies and resources to enhance the curriculum
We will :
- Challenge, communicate, support and develop all our staff to create an outstanding workforce of high quality personnel
- Have clear lines of communication both within and beyond the school
- Listen to the views of all stakeholders and encourage participation fully.
- Nurture and develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community